SEE PRICES BELOW......facepainting is a magical experience.........kids love the excitment of being batman, spiderman, kung fu panda, a princess, a butterfly..............and moms you will love the princess face I make for you - I always paint the moms for free or dad too at the end of the party. I love facepainting because it is fun and the joyful smiles I get after the fact is worth the time and the drive and all the preparation.
I hope you will explore my website and understand that kids of all ages love facepainting and you will too!! We at Paiges Magical Face Painting love, just love making your event magical !! Call us and learn more. (805) 521 - 4283 or call or text my cell (310) 827 - 8906.
CAll Paige (805) 521-4283 or TEXT my cell (310) 827-8906
DO YOU HAVE A SMALL PARTY? 1 artist only?
10 KIDS OR LESS--$90 FOR 1 HOUR
12 to 14 kids approx 1.5 HOURS $100
15 to 22 kids approx 2 hours $120
22 to 30 kids approx 3 hours $180
30 to 100 kids.............. we offer several artists who can do several 100's of kids for bigger events.
CALL FOR MORE INFO.
ASK ABOUT OUR $60 prices ($60 pr hour for 2 or more hour parties, great for school events, fundraisers, group events, etc. CALL FOR MORE INFO and get our great $60 pr hour pricing.
FACE PAINTER -- $60 to $75 per hour, per artist (per location) 2 HRS OR MORE
Glitter Tattoo Party -- $60 to $75 per hour, per artist (per location) 2 HRS OR MORE
PRINCESS FACEPAINTER or TINKER FAIRY FACEPAINTER
...$100 first hour and $60 second hour.
*********facepainter comes dressed in Character and IS that character the whole time they're facepainting. If you want them to read a book (you must supply the book) or sing happy birthday it's totally fine but keep in mind after the first hour it is $60 per hour (or $30 for half hour).
COMPANY PARTIES, CORP. EVENTS, We can paint, entertain up to a 1000 faces per event. Call us for your company party, company picnic or corporate event.
If you want referrals we have 'em.
FYI if request .....................WE keep private events exclusive and private per your request. Please call for more info.
We look forward to making your event magical.
CALL OR TEXT PAIGE @ (310) 827 - 8906 or call (805) 521- 4283
1. I Only use face paints that fully comply with the FDA requirements.
2. When using a sponge, the biggest hint is to use as little water as possible. I don't get too close to the eyes.
3. When using a brush, use as much water as you need to make the paint flow easily on the face.
4. GO LIGHT TO DARK when ever possible. Sparkles are approved by parent before applying.
5. I Keep my work area clean!
6. I Practice, practice, practice.
7. I Use high quality brushes and tools.
8. If you have a child that has a runny nose, fever, cut, open wound (like chicken pox) I DO NOT PAINT THEM. This is really for all the children's protection.
9. I Keep control of your crowd and my work area so it is a safe environment for everyone.
10. I Make sure you are as comfortable as possible. I also need a comfortable place to sit to make the facepainting experience the best possible. I need a table and 2 comfortable chairs in a lighted area.
11. I Have a few books of faces for you to choose from.
12. I always Have fun! I Always smile and I am always happy.
Paige's Magical Facepainting Artists are fully capable of creating all designs shown. If you should have any concerns about anything on this website please feel free to email at anytime. Please know that our only intention is to make your childs day or your event day the most memorable.
So lets make it FUN !!!